Terms & Conditions
- This document constitutes an agreement between you, the user (referred to herein as “you” or “your”) and us. We, GWC Commercial Pte. Ltd. (GWCC) are the manager of Great Rewards loyalty programme, the website located at www.greatrewards.com.sg (the “Website”) and the Great Rewards mobile application (as defined below). We are a company registered in Singapore with our registered office at 1 Kim Seng Promenade #07-01 Great World City S237994 (ourselves, our subsidiaries and affiliates are referred to herein as the “Company”, “we,” “us,” or “our”). Our Company Registration number is 201431989Z.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
- Updated terms and conditions are available on www.greatrewards.com.sg.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- “Account” means your account maintained by us stating the number of points accumulated by you;
- “Great Rewards” means the Loyalty Programme established and managed by GWC Commercial Pte Ltd for Great World, Tanglin Mall and such other malls as may be added from time to time;
- “In-store devices” means the terminals placed at Participating Retailers in Participating Malls for the purpose of validating vouchers and programme administration;
- “Materials” means the information, data, text, images, links, sounds, graphics and video sequences displayed on the Website and the mobile application;
- “Member” means an individual whom has registered and accepted in the Great Rewards Loyalty Programme;
- “Membership” means your membership in the Great Rewards Loyalty Programme;
- “Mobile Application” means the mobile application known as “Great Rewards” to be downloaded and installed for use in mobile devices supporting the Android and iOS operating systems which enable, among others, the purchase, upload receipts, transfer e-vouchers, redemption and other uses relating to e-vouchers issued at Great World & Tanglin Mall;
- “Participating Malls” means GWCC/Cuscaden Properties Pte Ltd (CPPL) who are the operators of Great World and Tanglin Mall respectively and such other mall(s) as may be added from time to time;
- “Participating Retailers” means Retailers participating in the Great Rewards Loyalty Programme, as determined from time to time by us in our sole discretion and published in the Programme Website from time to time;
- “Points” means reward awarded to members in the Great Rewards Loyalty Programme;
- “Programme Promotions” means promotions, contests, competitions, lucky draws, games, events and/or activities for or in relation to Members, the recruitment of Members and/or otherwise involving the gift, award or redemption of Points, which are conducted from time to time by us, any other entity comprised in GWCC/CPPL, our agents, our marketing partners, our business partners and/or our authorized service providers;
- “Promotions” means promotions, contest, competitions, lucky draws, games, events and/or activities;
- “Receipt” means printed or digital official receipt(s) of purchase;
- “Redemption” means the redemption of points by you for Rewards and/or Prizes;
- “Rewards” means the goods and/or services redeemable by you in exchange for your points;
- “e-voucher” means e-voucher issued by GWCC/CPPL, as the case may be, which is redeemable or capable of being redeemed through our electronic platform by the User who purchased or received the voucher or any other User who is a transferee of such e-voucher. Such e-voucher can be:
- E-voucher for credit which may be used by a User, subject to the terms and conditions of the e-voucher, towards payment of purchases to the relevant Retailer, or
- E-voucher which may be used by a User, subject to the applicable terms and conditions, to exchange for products and/or services by the relevant Retailer as stated on the e-voucher, or
- E-voucher which may be used by a User, subject to the applicable terms and conditions, in such other manner as described on the e-voucher.
- “Website” has the meaning given in Clause 1.1. which is created in connection with the Great Rewards Loyalty Programme, as may be modified from time to time;
- Unless the context otherwise requires, words importing the singular shall also include the plural and vice versa. Words denoting the masculine gender include the feminine gender and both shall include the neuter gender.
ELIGIBILITY AND MEMBERSHIP
- Subject to our sole discretion, eligible persons may apply as a Member of the Great Rewards Loyalty Programme by signing up via the Great Rewards Mobile Application or at the customer service counters located in Participating Malls, or by such other means as determined by us from time to time at our sole discretion.
- Each eligible applicant may only have one Membership account in the Great Rewards Loyalty Programme. Each Membership is an individual account based on the Member’s personal spending. Points and rewards earned under this Membership account (hereinafter “Great Rewards Points” and “Rewards”) are non-transferable. The Membership account will be subject to periodic audit to determine accuracy of spending record.
- You must promptly update us of any change in your personal particulars (including but not limited to a change in your home and office address and contact numbers) via Great Rewards Mobile Application, at the customer service counters in Participating Malls, or via such other means as determined by us from time to time in our sole discretion. We may require proof, reasonably acceptable to us, in relation to any change of your personal particulars, including Personal Data. We reserve the right to request for further information from a Member at any time during the Membership.
- You are required to provide information that must be current, accurate, truthful and complete during the registration process and to keep your records with us current and up-to-date. You agree that you shall be solely responsible for all consequences of providing any inaccurate, incomplete and/or insufficient information. In the event that we determine or have reason to believe that the information you have provided is not current, accurate, or complete in any way or that you have provided us with false or misleading information, we reserve the right to either suspend or terminate your Membership.
- The Management reserves the right to create and change, at any time without prior notice, tiers of membership, with such qualifying criteria and privileges as the Management may determine at its sole discretion from time to time. Details of prevailing membership tiers will be published on the Programme website from time to time.
ACCUMULATION OF POINTS
- Points can be earned by you in accordance to the Terms and Conditions when you make a valid purchase of goods and/or services amounting to a minimum of S$20 in a single receipt at Participating Retailers in Participating Malls.
- To be eligible to earn Points for a qualifying purchase, your receipt and required details must be submitted through the in-store device installed at Participating Retailers of Participating Malls or Great Rewards Mobile Application no later than the next day of purchase, e.g. if the receipt is dated 1 January 2020, the receipt must be uploaded no later than 2 January 2020, 23:59hrs; or by such other means as determined by us from time to time in our sole discretion.
- The earning of Great Rewards points is capped at a total spend of $1,000 per day across multiple receipts. Points are awarded based on the sequence of the receipts uploaded.
- Great Rewards Points will be awarded only to Members who scan their member QR code at the point of payment at Participating Retailers at Participating Malls or by such other means as determined by the management from time to time.
- The criteria for qualifying purchase(s) and the Points earn rate for qualifying purchase(s) shall be determined by us at our sole discretion and may vary as between Participating Malls and as between Participating Retailers in Participating Malls.
- We may reject any Receipt as being invalid at our sole discretion, and any such decisions by us shall be considered final, conclusive and binding upon you.
- We may cancel, delete and/or otherwise deduct Points that have already been credited into your Account in our absolute discretion.
- We may delay crediting Points into your Account until we have verified to our satisfaction that Points were not credited into your Account in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Points accumulated in your Account remain our property. Points do not entitle a member to a vested right or interest and have no cash value. Points are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable or assignable for any reason or any purpose. Points are also not transferable between Accounts. The sale, auction (including online auction), barter, transfer or assignment of any accumulated Points is strictly prohibited, and any Points which we deem in our sole discretion to have been transferred, sold, auctioned, bartered or assigned in violation of these Terms and Conditions may be confiscated and/or cancelled.
- Points in your Account are voided upon cancellation or termination of your Membership, howsoever caused. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not be entitled to any compensation in respect of any Points which are voided.
- You may check the number of Points that you have via the Great Rewards Mobile Application, Customer Service Counters located in Participating Malls, or via such other means as determined by us from time to time in our sole discretion.
- You may notify the management of any dispute on the Great Rewards Points and/or Rewards by email to email@example.com or such other email address as may be informed by the management to you at any time or by written notice to The Management at Great Rewards, 1 Kim Seng Promenade, #07-01 Great World City within seven (7) days from the date of the transaction. The management’s determination of all disputes shall be final, binding and conclusive.
POINTS VALIDITY PERIOD
- Points credited to your Account in a calendar year will expire on the 30th day of June in the following calendar year.
- We may, from time to time, amend the validity period of the Points.
- Redemption may only be made upon the verification of your mobile number in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and on the terms and conditions of any specific redemption offered.
- Redemption can be made via either Great Rewards Mobile Application or by presenting your member QR in person at the Customer Service Counters of Participating Malls, or via any other means as determined by us from time to time in our absolute discretion. You shall provide an acknowledgement as may be required by the management upon redemption of Great Rewards Points.
- All outlets with printed receipts / tax invoices within Participating Malls shall qualify for Points accumulation. The following transactions are not entitled to Points and/or rewards redemption: non-profit organisations, banks and financial institutions, AXS/SAM machines, pushcarts/kiosks/roadshows/atrium fairs and retailers on temporary lease, purchases of retail voucher/gift card/Cashcard/credit packages/stored value card/prepaid SIM card top-up transactions and purchases, money changers, ATMs, bill/instalment payments/deposits, insurance policy payment, lottery tickets, deposits and payment made via cheque, GIRO or Medisave.
- The list of Rewards, Prizes and the number of Points required for the Redemption of the respective Rewards and/or Prizes shall be determined by us. For the avoidance of doubt, we may from time to time amend the number of Points required for Redemption of Rewards and/or Prizes without prior notice to you.
- Rewards and/or Prizes are subject to availability.
- Rewards earned that are not utilised within the validity period will expire. The management shall not be responsible for any unutilised Rewards.
- To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, we do not make any warranty or representation on any product or service offered as Rewards and/or Prizes and do not accept any liability in respect of any such Rewards and/or Prizes.
- Any dispute arising from or relating to the goods or services received as Rewards and/or Prizes shall be settled between you and the supplier of the Rewards and/or Prizes. We shall not be liable for any claim arising from or relating to the Rewards and/ or the Redemption process.
- After Redemption, Rewards and/or Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and/or Points and/or any other Rewards, Prize or item. Refunds for and/or replacements of Rewards and/or Prizes will not be entertained.
- In the event that you do not submit at least twelve (12) valid Receipts for a period of twenty-four (24) consecutive months, your Membership may be terminated by us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EVOUCHERS
- We are operator of the platforms (comprising our Mobile Application) which sell or otherwise enables the transfer of e-Vouchers that can be redeemed in specified purchases of products and services with the Participating Retailer specified therein.
- E-Voucher is valid only if used prior to the stated expiry date and duly validated through the authorized system. The voucher may be used for purchases of an equivalent or lower value at the Participating Retailers (excluding atrium, event spaces, kiosks, medical/dental clinics, push carts and pop up units) in Participating Malls unless otherwise stated. E-Voucher may be used for purchases of a higher value, on payment of the difference.
- By taking any action in respect of e-Voucher (including purchasing, receiving, transferring or redeeming e-Voucher), you agree to the terms of the issuer of the e-Voucher. GWC Commercial Pte. Ltd., the manager of Great Rewards e-Voucher stored value facility, do not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions set out herein carefully.
- The malls referred to herein are Great World and Tanglin Mall.
- The e-Voucher is redeemable at participating shops in the said two malls (unless stated otherwise on the front of the e-Voucher) and must be presented prior to purchase.
- The e-Voucher is in Singapore currency up to the face value indicated.
- The e-Voucher is not redeemable at medical/dental clinics, atrium, event spaces and push carts at the Participating Malls.
- The e-Voucher is not exchangeable for cash.
- e-Vouchers that are gifted are not refundable and not returnable.
- The e-Voucher must be fully utilised when making payment as unused balanced will not be refundable.
- No extension of expiry date is allowed.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions for the usage of the e-Voucher at any time without prior notice.
- Members (users) are responsible for taking care of their mobile phones and passwords and in event that the mobile phones are stolen or hacked, we will not reimburse the value of the purchased e-Voucher.
- e-Voucher may be combined with other valid vouchers managed by GWCC/CPPL of any quantity and denomination for a single purchase unless otherwise stated.
- The Participating Retailer is solely responsible for providing you with the products and services you wish to purchase, with or without redemption of any e-Voucher, and we do not warrant that the quality or standards of the products and/ or services purchased by you. Any dispute arising or in connection with the products and/or services purchased from a Participating Retailer is solely between you and the relevant Retailer.
- You shall be solely responsible for the security of your account and the device which your account with us can be accessed. None of us, Participating Malls and the Participating Retailers shall be responsible for e-Vouchers which are transferred from your account to an account of another User without your authorization on your device.
- These terms & conditions are governed by the law of the Republic of Singapore. We shall not be responsible for any claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses and/or liabilities of any kind whatsoever suffered, arising from or in connection with such unauthorized use. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CARPARK DOLLARS
- By taking any action in respect of Carpark Dollars, you agree to the Participating Mall’s carpark’s terms and conditions.
- Members can accumulate Great Rewards points to redeem for Carpark Dollars via the Great Rewards Mobile Application for use at Participating Mall’s carpark. Redemption is in every block of 200 points to $1 Carpark Dollar.
- Carpark Dollars will expire at 2359hrs on the last day of the corresponding calendar month which the Carpark Dollars was redeemed.
- One member can register more than 1 IU number, maximum 2 IU numbers. Please ensure IU number is set up correctly in your account to qualify for redemption.
- Member must select the amount of Carpark Dollars to redeem and the mall to redeem the carpark dollars.
- Multiple redemptions of Carpark Dollars can be made to offset carpark fees.
- Redemption of Carpark Dollars must be done at least 15 mins prior to exiting the carpark.
- Upon redemption, Carpark Dollars will be credited into the member account in their Great Rewards mobile app.
- Redeemed Carpark Dollars will be auto assigned to the registered IU in member account and shall be deducted upon exiting the carpark gantry.
- Please ensure sufficient funds in your CashCard for any balance parking charges payable.
- Carpark Dollars cannot be used in conjunction with physical complimentary parking tickets.
- Upon expiry, all unutilised Carpark Dollars redeemed on the corresponding month of the year shall be forfeited at 2359hrs on the last day of each calendar month and validity of Carpark Dollars cannot be extended after the stipulated expiry date.
- Carpark Dollars is not exchangeable for cash, non-refundable, non-transferable to Great Rewards points nor convertible to printed gift or e-Vouchers, in whole or in part.
- Members are responsible for taking care of their mobile phones and passwords and in event that the mobile phones are stolen or hacked, we will not reimburse the redeemed Carpark dollars.
- We are not responsible for any error with regards to any deduction from the member’s registered IU, resulting in inaccurate deduction of Carpark Dollars and/or parking charges from your CashCard.
- In the event that the Participating Mall’s carpark system is out of service or undergoing maintenance, Carpark Dollars will not be used and parking charges will automatically be deducted from your CashCard in the registered IU. In such an event, we are not obliged to reimburse or indemnify members in respect of the parking charges deducted from your CashCard and shall further not be liable to members in respect of any breakdown, malfunction or defect in Participating Mall’s carpark system.
- In the event of disputes, the decision of the management is final.
- We are not responsible for any error, omission, delay or loss of reward points as a result of technical malfunction or any error attributed to the Great Rewards Mobile Application, the Great Rewards website and others and the Participating Malls’ staff, employee, agents or service providers.
- GWCC reserves the right to take any corrective, remedial or preventive actions to any member and his membership account as it deems fit to ensure the continued operation of the Programme and/or the protect the interests of other members.
- GWCC has sole discretion to add, edit or cancel the Programme from time to time as it deems fit. GWCC’s decision on all matters regarding the Programme shall be final and conclusive.
- Any reward point accrued in your account remains our property. The reward points do not entitle any member to a vested right or interest and have no cash value. The reward points are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable between members. Any reward points or membership accounts involved in transfer, sale or assignment of accumulated reward points may be cancelled.
- Notwithstanding and without prejudice to any other terms in the Terms and Conditions, we have sole discretion to suspend or terminate your membership entirely without prior notice for any reason whatsoever as we deem fit, regardless of whether you are in breach of the Terms and Conditions.
You agree to:
- comply fully with all the directions and/or instructions issued by us from time to time in respect of the use of the Programme Website and/or the Programme Mobile Application;
- abide by all applicable laws and regulations in the use of the Programme Website and the Programme Mobile Application;
- not impersonate or attempt to impersonate any entity or person or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing);
- not engage in any such conduct that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Programme Website and the Programme Mobile Application or interfere with any other User’s use of the Programme Website and the Programme Mobile Application;
- not post, promote or transmit through the Programme Website and/or the Programme Mobile Application any unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature;
- not to post, promote or transmit information through the Programme Website which may infringe the rights of any third party, whether in statute or common law, including but not limited to any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- not to gather and use the information and/or particulars posted or transmitted through the Programme Website for unsolicited advertising or other unauthorized purposes; and
- not to use the Programme Website and/or the Programme Mobile Application for illegal purposes.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
- You will be asked to provide certain registration details or other information in order to access the Programme Mobile Application.
- It is a condition of your use of the mobile application that all the information you provide on the Programme Mobile Application is correct, current and complete.
- You must treat your username, password or any other piece of information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity.
- You must not provide any other person with access to the mobile application by using your username, password or other security information.
- You shall notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security.
- It is a continuing condition of your Membership as well as your access to and use of the Programme Website and/or Programme Mobile Application that you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of your information, including your Personal Data, by us and all other persons and entities involved in the Great Rewards Programme in relation to and/or for the purposes of the Great Rewards Programme (“Great Rewards” Purposes”). Examples of your Personal Data which may be so collected, used, disclosed and/or processed for the Great Rewards’ purposes include the following:
- your name, your Singapore mobile number, credit card details, transaction details, images of Receipts and any other information relating to you which you have provided to us or any of our agents, business partners and/or authorized service providers in any forms you may have submitted to us or any of our agents, business partners and/or authorized service providers, or in other forms of interaction with you;
- information about your usage of and interaction with the products and services under the Great Rewards Programme, the Programme Website, and/or the Programme Mobile Application, including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, cookies, IP addresses, Membership details and traffic to and from Programme Website and/or Programme Mobile Application; and
- photographs or audio-video or other recordings of you taken or made in connection with Programme Promotions.
- In particular but without limiting the generality of Clause 14.1, you consent to us and all other persons and entities involved in the Great Rewards Loyalty Programme collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing your Personal Data for the following purposes strictly in relation to and/or for the purposes of the Great Rewards Loyalty Programme:
- verifying your identity for the purposes of processing your Membership application and maintaining and servicing your Account and Membership for the Great Rewards Loyalty Programme;
- administering and managing the Great Rewards Loyalty Programme, your Account, and your transactions and interactions with us in connection therewith, and processing your Points accruals and Redemptions;
- responding to your queries, requests, feedback and complaints;
- sending you notifications as well as marketing and promotional messages under and in relation to the Great Rewards Loyalty Programme (including via voice call, SMS or other modes of communication using any of your telephone numbers which Participating Malls may have in its records from time to time), such as information, updates, advertisements, promotions (including without limitation discounts and special offers) and other communications in connection with (i) products, services, offers and promotions offered by us;
- conducting interviews, surveys and/or consumer or market related research so that we may provide you with better services and product offerings which may be of relevance to you;
- carrying out profiling and statistical analysis to improve services provided to you;
- informing you of changes and development to Great Rewards Loyalty Programme and/or Participating Malls policies, terms and conditions and other administrative information, including for the purposes of servicing you in relation to products and services offered to you;
- administering and conducting Programme Promotions, including announcing the results of Programme Promotions, identifying and contacting the winners of the Programme Promotions, and publicising and conducting marketing in relation to Programme Promotions;
- where you participate in Programme Promotions, collecting, using and disclosing the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of you taken or made in connection with Programme Promotions amongst the Participating Malls and to agents, marketing partners, business partners and/or authorized service providers of Participating Malls, for use in any publicity and/or advertising campaigns related to Programme Promotions across all media, including printed publications, presentations, promotional materials or websites of the Participating Malls, in their original or edited format which any of the aforesaid persons deems appropriate. You further agree and acknowledge that the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all photographs or audio-video or other recordings of you taken or made in connection with Programme Promotions shall vest solely and absolutely in Participating Malls without any compensation to you;
- managing the infrastructure and business operations of Participating Malls in relation to the Great Rewards Loyalty Programme and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- facilitating business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale) involving the Participating Malls that are managing the Great Rewards Loyalty Programme;
- matching any Personal Data which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein;
- preventing, detecting and investigating crime, including fraud and money-laundering, and analyzing and managing other commercial risks;
- protecting and enforcing our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- compliance with any applicable rules, laws and regulations, codes of practice or guidelines or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities; and
- processing your Personal Data for purposes which are reasonably related to any of the purposes stated above, including disclosure to and processing by any of our marketing partners and/or authorized service providers.
For the avoidance of doubt, all the purposes set out in Clauses 14.2 to 14.2.16 form part of the Great Rewards’ purposes.
- In addition to Clause 14.1 and 14.2, where you have specifically provided us with consent, you agree to the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of your Personal Data by us, our agents, our marketing partners, our business partners, our authorized service providers and/or Participating Malls for the following purposes:
- communicating and providing services, products and benefits to you, including promotions, offers, advertisements offered by Participating Malls;
- matching your Personal Data with other data collected for other purposes and from other sources (including third parties) in connection with the provision or offering of products and services, whether by us, Participating Malls, or any third party;
- administering and conducting Promotions for or in relation to Participating Malls, including, announcing the results of these Promotions, identifying and contacting the winners, and publicizing and conducting marketing related to these Promotions;
- where you participate in Promotions, collecting, using and disclosing the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of you taken or made in connection with Promotions amongst the Participating Malls and to agents, marketing partners, business partners and/or authorized service providers of the Participating Malls, for use in any publicity and/or advertising campaigns related to Promotions across all media, including printed publications, presentations, promotional materials or websites of the Participating Malls, in their original or edited format which any of the aforesaid persons deems appropriate. You further agree and acknowledge that the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all photographs or audio-video or other recordings of you taken or made in connection with Promotions shall vest solely and absolutely in Participating Malls without any compensation to you;
- sending you details of products, services, special offers and rewards which are sent to customers of Participating Malls, and/or sending you details of particular products and services which may be of interest to you;
- conducting consumer and market related research, understanding and determining customer preferences and demographics for Participating Malls to review, develop and/or improve products, services and Marcom Activities (including special offers and/or marketing programmes); and
- informing you via mail, email, SMS, voice calls and all other means of communication (including via all and any of your Singapore telephone numbers which Participating Malls may have in its records from time to time) about and/or in relation to Marcom Activities.
- Whilst we will take reasonable steps to accurately record your Personal Data, we require that you provide accurate and complete Personal Data, and update such Personal Data with us from time to time.
- If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data as set out herein, or if you have any questions or complaints relating to your Personal Data, or if you would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records, please contact our designated Data Protection Officer as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You acknowledge that if you choose to withdraw your consent for the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of your Personal Data for Great Rewards Purposes, we may not be able to continue providing you with the products and services under the Great Rewards Loyalty Programme or otherwise administer your Account. In such an event, we shall have the right to terminate your Membership. Such right shall be without prejudice to our rights and remedies against you in respect of any loss or damages arising from or in connection with such termination.
- You agree that your consents granted herein do not supersede or replace any other consents which you may have previously granted to Participating Malls in respect of your Personal Data, and are additional to any rights which Participating Malls may have at law to collect, use, disclose and/or process your Personal Data. You also agree that any withdrawal of your consents in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will not affect any other consents which you may have provided to Participating Malls in respect of your Personal Data and/or the use of your Singapore telephone number(s) for receiving marketing or promotional information or other advertising or messages.
- We may in our sole discretion from time to time share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with third parties, such as advertisers, our marketing partners and/or our business partners, for use in marketing, promotional or other activities.
- You agree that we may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your Great Rewards account and access to the mobile application.
Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to:
- requests by law enforcement or other government agencies;
- a request by you (self-initiated account deletions);
- discontinuance or material modification to the Website and/or the mobile application (or any part thereof);
- unexpected technical or security issues;
- extended periods of inactivity;
- engagement by you in fraudulent, illegal activities or attempts to solicit or tout for receipts;
- non-payment of any monies owed by you; or
- in the event that you do not make at least twelve (12) Qualifying Purchases at the participating malls for a period of twenty-four (24) consecutive months.
- Termination of your account includes:
- removing full access to the mobile application;
- deletion of your account-related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof);
- barring further use of the mobile application; and
- barring the receipt of any e-voucher intended to be transferred to you, and the transfer or redemption of any e-voucher purchased through or otherwise standing to your account.
- Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated messages and codes, or access to the Website and/or the mobile application.
- We may at our absolute and sole discretion, without prior notice to you, suspend or terminate the Great Rewards Loyalty Programme for any reason whatsoever as we deem fit.
You agree to indemnify and hold Participating Malls, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, partners, and employees, harmless from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities (including statutory liability and liability to third parties), penalties, and costs (including without limitation, legal costs on a full indemnity basis), awards, losses and/or expenses, due to or arising out of:
- any use of the Programme Website and/or the Programme Mobile Application;
- your connection to the Programme Website and/or the Programme Mobile Application;
- your violation of any rights of another person or entity; or
- your breach of any statutory requirement, duty or law.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The member hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.